-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: You can create pojos of only certain tables?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:59 pm 

Dear friends, I am making a simple web project, which is connected to an Informix database, read data from 3 tables 1006 tables that comprise the base, and then write to a table, I create.

Since I need to connect to those 3 tables only, and obtain data through its getters I do not want to map the rest of the tables will not use.

I'm working with NetBeans 8.0.2 reverse engineer doing, and if I select the tables that I need, unmarked check "include related tables" in the hibernate.reveng, when I create the POJOs, they are not created.

My question is this: Can reverse engineer only a few tables?

If the answer is yes, I would like to explain to me how to do it.

Of course, I appreciate your kind attention.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]