-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Unable to configure hibernate tools on eclipse!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:32 am 

Hello guys, I am new to hibernate. I have configured hibernate with eclipse properly(database is properly connected, data is properly inserted and retrieved) but when to configure hibernate tools with eclipse, I always get "problem while reading database schema"...
what do I do??
Guys please help me!!..

Post subject: Re: Unable to configure hibernate tools on eclipse!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:15 pm 

Ugh, I have the same problem. I download all the hibernate jars via Maven (Hibernate 4.0.1, JPA 4.2, Persistence 1.0.1)

I can connect via a class file create the connection and call the DB without any problems, but when I attempt to generate classes and such via the Hibernate tools, all I get is "Reading schmea error: null" ..and there is no stack trace shown.

I have attempted configurations with sql drivers and jTDS, both have "ping successful", but still cannot read Schema.

Also - running java 8 with Luna (eclipse)

ANY help would be appreciated!!

( I should not- I am not a newbie here...this is just one problem I cannot seem to resolve)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]