-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Search associated Entities
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:00 am 

Hi experts,

i have two entites associated with many to one. I need to search them via the relation and i need to search them in an single query.

Everything is fine when i set the first entity to @Indexed an the relation as @ContainedIn and @IndexedEmbedded (But i cannot search directly the second entity). But the search fails if i add the @Indexed annotation to the second entity, in order to search this one directly. I am facing the Exception:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not set java.lang.Long field com.my.package.idclassA.id to com.my.package.idclassB

Assume that we are using composite id implemented in id classes. I did some research via google on my own but i could noch figure out what the problem is.

Does it matter that we defined the relationship in xmls?

thanks for any help,

Rene

Post subject: Re: Search associated Entities
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Can you provide some code?

Post subject: Re: Search associated Entities
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Could this be related to https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HSEARCH-937 ?
Please paste the stacktrace.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]