-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Modify the SQL script generated by SchemaExport. 3.6.7
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:30 am 

Hi all,

With hibernate core 3.6.7 I'm using SchemaExport to generate the DB schema from my annotated classes. The generated script is outputted in a file. The problems is the one of generated SQL statement is unsuccessful, but nevertheless it is also outputted in the file. This is the log:
[main] DEBUG org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport - Unsuccessful: alter table MESSAGES drop foreign key FK131AF14C3CD7F3EA
[main] DEBUG org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport - Table 'messages' doesn't exist

Does anybody know how to configure the SchemaExport class to do not add a SQL statement to the output file if it is unsuccessful ?

Post subject: Re: Modify the SQL script generated by SchemaExport. 3.6.7
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 am 
Expert
Expert

As far as I know that's not possible.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]