-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Programmatic approach to lucene configuration.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 am 

Hi

I have the search configured using the search annotations. I am trying to move to the programmatic approach as described at http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/search/reference/en-US/html/search-mapping.html#hsearch-mapping-programmaticapi.

I am seeing couple of issues....

1) Environment.MODEL_MAPPING is not available, no big deal i can use the string provided in the doc. But the question is am I missing some thing? I have upgraded hibernate-search to version 3.4.1.Final and hibernate-core to 3.6.7.Final.

2) The Configuration object's setProperty takes two string arguments (key, value). But according to the documentation I should be able to pass in an instance of SearchMapping class for value.

Anybody has any idea ?

Post subject: Re: Programmatic approach to lucene configuration.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:55 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi,

Environment.MODEL_MAPPING is definitely available in 3.4.1- see here
Also have a look at ProgrammaticMappingTest to see how you can pass the actual SearchMapping instance.

Sounds like some classpath issue to me!?

--Hardy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]