-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Create Functions with database-object/create
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:59 am 

Hi,

I have a function in Oracle 10g and I want to use the standard way to create it within the hibernate mapping files with the help of auxiliary database-object.

I have a function which works correct und is compiled out from the PL/SQL-Developer or other SQL-Tools. In the past I have experienced that e.g. create viewstatements must finish with the slash within an SQL file but not in the hibernate mapping file within the database-object.

Now I want to create a function but it doesn't work independent from slash. I have tried a lot of combination (with ; after the "end" or not). I get always a PLS-00103.

Here is the source code fragment.

Code:
     create or replace function myFunction(startTime in Timestamp, endTime in Timestamp) return t_nested_table
      as
      res t_nested_table;
      h Date;
      begin
       return res;
end myFunction;
/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]