-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Performance problem
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:51 pm 

I have a table with approximately 100 million registers with a index in the field the query ask. The execution plan is ok.

When I use the method Get<T> its take about 6 minutes to return data.

I make other test using de result query (show_sql=true) of Get<T> method with CreateSQLQuery and when I put the parameter inside the sql results in a immediate response (ex : SELECT fields FROM TABLE WHERE otherfield='1'). If I use SetString to fill other field values takes the same 6 minutes with Get<T> method.

Looking in NHibernate source the slow ocurrs in Loader.cs, DoQuery method rs.Read command.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:30 pm 

One more information.

In table the field has String type and when the parameters of IDbCommand are filled, NHibernate translates to NVarchar OracleType. I force to VarChar and I have no more slows problems.

The database I'm using is Oracle 10g and these slows occurs with 1.2.1 and 2.0 version of NHibenate.

Post subject: Solution
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:02 pm 

"Problem" resolved.

I found a solution this article http://community.devpinoy.org/blogs/joe ... index.aspx

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]