-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Missing orm_1_0.xsd
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:08 pm 

I am coding a project using core 3.3.1GA, annotations 3.4.0GA, and entitymanager 3.4.0GA.

I wish to use JPA compliant entity-mappings. However, the code I am running cannot find orm_1_0.xsd.

I saw a log entry in the source control: http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/hibernate/core/trunk/annotations/src/main/resources/org/hibernate/ejb/orm_1_0.xsd?view=log&sortby=date&pathrev=15452

This looks like someone recently moved the file. Has anybody out there had problems using JPA XML configuration files in the binary distribution of 3.3.1GA?

Post subject: Solution
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:21 pm 

Oops. I had been getting the error "Document is invalid: no grammar found" and assumed that I was missing the file.

The real problem is that I was trying to load JPA mapping files through the hibernate SessionFactory instead of using the wrapper class EntityManagerFactory.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]