-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Need help for saving Clob through Spring Framework with JTOM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:51 am 

I m using the following versions of the applications

hibernate 3.0
springframework 2.0
jtom for transaction management
oracle 9.0.2

I created one table which contains the CLOB column. Regarding this i created hbm file and pojo in which the CLOB column attribute as declared as string.
In the hbm file i mapped that type as "org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.ClobStringType"

Regarding this i not able to save the CLOB data. but while retriving it is perfectly working. I got the following exception while saving the record.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Active Spring transaction synchronization or active JTA transaction with specified [javax.transaction.TransactionManager] required

Can anybody knows, please tell me how to solve this pbm? I m struggling for this from the past one week.

if anything is needed i will post more information.

Can you please tell how to store,retrive the clob data through hibernate by implementing the oracle and mssql server?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]