-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Connection refused :connect message is coming
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:57 pm 

Dear All,
Please help me out in this regard,
I am using hibernate 3.2 to connect to oracle 10g db.I am able to connect frm a standalone java application to database by seeting the property to configuration object programatically,

Configuration cfg=new Configuration().setProperty("hibernate.dialect", "org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect") .addClass(Test.class); [/b ]like this.I am adding to all the jar of lib folder ,hibernate3.jar as well as ojdbc14.jar to classpath.

but when I am trying to do it for a portal application using a hibernate.cfg.xml I am getting a xml validation error [b]Connection refused: connect
and if am disabling xml valiation and trying to create the conf . object in my java program,same error message is coming.I have tried with all the jar of lib,required shown in tutorial of hibernate,but still in vain,DTD modification is also not working.
Thanks in advance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:33 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Try adding all the required hibernate jars in your WEB-INF lib folder, i guess this will solve your problems,

regards,
sai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:05 am 

Hi,Actually i have tried all combintion of jar files that is all the jars from lib of hibernate lib folder+hibernate3.jar+odbc14.jar,whatever in readme.text of lib folder of hibernate3.jar+hibernate3_ojdbc14.jar,whatever in my eclipse plug in in class path fhibernate but still nothing working,the error message is coming during building in xml filed and after removing xml validation we are getting NoClassDefError for confuguration which is being created using Configuration cfg=new Cofiguration() or using Configuration cfg=new Cofiguration().configure().
Please help me in this regard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:12 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

hey you didnt tell me whether u tried placing the hibernare jar files in the

WEB-INF/lib folder then this works definitely try it

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]