-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: hql issue
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:37 am 

I've the next hql:
IQuery query = session.CreateQuery("select State from StateProv as State inner join State.Adrese as adresa where State.StateProvCode='93' and adresa.City='Drancy'");
ArrayList lista =(ArrayList) query.List();
The issues is even tough in profile i see the rigth query in my array list i 've not got the objecte filtered after the second critirium i mean adresa.City='Drancy', and i cant figure this out.

Can you help me with this please?

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:45 pm 
Contributor
Contributor

In general, you can't load an object's collection filtered - it will always contain all elements it's supposed to contain. You can instead change your query to return the individual objects (addresses in your case).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:48 pm 

Thanks
But can i achived my goal i mean to filter that data set after an adress field in my case city for instance.
I'm tring to understand how nhibernate works to descover it please scuze me my insistastion
Regards

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]