-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: (ehcache.xml) under a different file name
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:06 pm 

Hibernate version: 3.2.0

Ehcache version: 1.2.4

I'm trying to integrate ehcache into my application and having problems with the cache manager reading the ehcache.xml file definition if it is under a different name (currently our VM has already an instance of another cache definition loaded under a legacy webapplication using the file ehcache.xml). What my other application is trying to do is basically load up ehcache-hibernate.xml for example.

I've added the definition into my hibernate.cfg.xml file

Code:
<property name="net.sf.ehcache.configurationResourceName">ehcache-hibernate.xml</property>

but seems like hibernate isn't picking up that definition file. I've tested it if the file has the default name ehcache.xml, however if i change the file to another different name (ehcache-hibernate.xml) in this example, it's not picking it up. Is this the correct way to specify the loading of a EHCache configuration file if it's gonna be a name other than the expected default? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:18 am 
Expert
Expert

Hi flyboy604,

have a reference
http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/ap ... vider.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:42 am 

jst copy and paste this line to ur hibernate.cfg.xml file

<property name="cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider</property>

and add ehcache*.jar file to ur project.

i think it helps u to resolve ur problem.

Regards

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]