-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Lucene
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:22 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

I've seen some people interested in Hibernate Lucene. I'm working on it right now to make it a real product :-)

During the process I'll have some questions regarding your usage of it, the breaking of some defaults and some evolutions. You probably also have some features you would like to see included.

For those interested in giving your opinion/feedback, please join the Hibernate development mailing list

This is not for support questions. People tend to have no pity for such questions on the development list :-)

Post subject: Hibernate Search Question
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:34 pm 

Will you also be providing an xml mapping solution for the Hibernate Search implementation as well as the annotation support? Maybe extra elements to go into a hibernate mapping document, similiar to compas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:51 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

For what specific purpose do you need xml support instead of annotations?
The mechanic is already installed, there is just a need for the xml format andd the parsing binder. If anybody is interested, this can be done.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]