-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: CaveatEmptor that works
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:45 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I am ready to review the follow along with the CaveatEmptor code. When I got to download it, there are two versions available. I was hoping to get a running version that I can study.

The older version caveatemptor-0.9.5.zip when I read the read-me states that it is only an implementation and not a fully running version?
Is this correct?

The newer version caveatemptor.HiA-SE-3.1alpha5.zip looks like it is incomplete according to the readme.

Is there a link to a version of caveatEmptor that runs and I can use as follow along code? If so, it it web-based or command-line

Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:10 am 

As far as I know, CaveatEmptor for both HiA 1st and 2nd edition, is not a complete app, i.e. it lacks a fully functional web layer.

Post subject: Re: CaveatEmptor that works
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:26 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Yeah...the presentation layer need to be built on top of the business & persistence layer

Post subject: reply
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:31 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Hi

Just to let u know someone (I) is working on a full
app based on caveator.

I am currently trying to create a demo web app
using appfuse with caveator and xDoclet

Hopefully, I will finish this by 07

;)

Post subject: Even not a complete example for the persistence layer
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:26 am 

I don't think CaveatEmptor is a complete example for the persistence layer.
Take the class Comment for example, there is a property created, but there is no counterpart in the corresponding mapping file.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]