-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: FETCH one-to-many relationship
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:42 am 

Hi...

Can you help me how to FETCH one-to-many relationship.....

While fetching I would like to apply some functions on the SELECT query for Decryption....Which the right way for doing this?

Can i get the Parent along with Child Set as return object when executes ?

Could you please share any samples...Please advice me on this....

Thank you,
Mani

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:26 am 
Expert
Expert

pandu_mani wrote:
While fetching I would like to apply some functions on the SELECT query for Decryption.

One way to do this is to add derived properties to your mapping, and use the formula attribute to define them. Your formula would be the function you need to call.

If you want the function to change the value as it is being read from the DB into the object, then you've got issues. The changed value will be written every time you flush that object...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]