-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Get all classes annotated with @Entity
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:44 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

This question is not really related to Hibernate or EJB3, but I don't know where to post this else.

I'm in need of a framework or example to retrieve all classes which are annotated with a specific annotation class (e.g. a @Entity or @CustomAnnotation). Something like findClasses(Class annotation);

As Hibernate will something similar to get all @Entities, I might find some advise on this forum?

Regards,
Marcel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:56 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

If you have all of your code in one tree at build time (ie, not dynamically discovered) I would recommend using the Java5 Annotations Preprocessor Tool (APT) to create a class that can return this. This way you can create a java file that has all the needed information as part of an ant task and include it into your build.

This way you can also search for @CustomAnnotations as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:27 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Check for the EJB code base and esp JarVisitor

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]