-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Access is denied: 'NHibernate'.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:13 am 

I'm getting this error, as far as I can tell, after I update my application with a new DLL or update Web.config file. This is only happening in the web application at my host, not locally. Resetting/restarting IIS fixes it, until the next update. Anyone experienced this?

Exception Details:

Quote:
Access is denied: 'NHibernate'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Access is denied: 'NHibernate'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'NHibernate' could not be loaded.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = NHibernate, Version=1.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=154fdcb44c4484fc
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/hshome/abc/dir.yyy.com
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly : XXX.YYY, Version=1.0.2179.17588, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
===

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/bfdc1aca/912034df/NHibernate.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/bfdc1aca/912034df/NHibernate/NHibernate.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/hshome/abc/dir.yyy.com/bin/NHibernate.DLL.

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: Access is denied: 'NHibernate'.]
XXX.YYY.DataManager..cctor() +0

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for "XXX.YYY.DataManager" threw an exception.]
XXX.YYY.DataManager..ctor() +0
XXX.YYY.Directory.Web._default.PopulateCategoryList() in c:\inetpub\dir.yyy.com\default.aspx.cs:36
XXX.YYY.Directory.Web._default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\dir.yyy.com\default.aspx.cs:30
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]