-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Parent Child Lazy Loading
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:27 am 

Hi, All.

I Need your advices on my problem in NHibernate implementation.

I have parent child structure of NHibernate, also using Inverse property for relation of one-to-many of parent child relation. The problem is when I load Child object from database which has property with Type is Parent Type. there is infinitive loop on SQL Query and make server's workload is so high.

My suspecious of that is due to inverse property in parent which collect Child's Objects and also each Child Object has Property which direct to it's parent.

Then, I do some test with setting lazy attribute in HBM file to 'true', it's working, but next problem is how I can reinitialize collection of child in Parent. Because when I watch in Collection.Count it's value always zero (0), but when I load Child object individually by setting Key of object it can load successfully. So I've stack on that....

Before your respond for this bit question, I 'm very thanks for that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:02 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Can you post your mapping and the code(s) you are running?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]