-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Patch for Criteria.Count
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:06 pm 
Regular
Regular

Hi. I'm in desperate need in my project to have a Criteria.Count property because I dont want to build HQL dinamicaly. But I'm having a few problems and would like if someone could give me a hand. I've copied the concept for a patch that existed for hibernate 2.1

I have the Patch for nhibernate (diff) for the latest CVS build. I'm not sure what is not working. Basically what this is doing is changing the in the CriteriaLoader the SqlString with a

Quote:
sqlBuilder.SetSelectClause(" count(*) ");

When I take a look at the resulting SQL in the log files everything looks fine, except the NHybridDataReader is not returning result.

How and where can I post the patch file and is anyone available to give the code a look (it is still not commented and pretty but there is a UnitTest in FumTest fixture)

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:13 am 
Contributor
Contributor

Just post it here or in JIRA, I'll try to find some time to look at it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:37 am 
Sergey, I've created a Jira issue and attached the file there.

Thank you for having a look at it. I hope it can be incorporated into the next build.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:37 am 
Sergey, I've created a Jira issue and attached the file there. http://jira.nhibernate.org/browse/NH-307

Thank you for having a look at it. I hope it can be incorporated into the next build.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]