Wow, ask and ye shall receive.
Anyway, since it looks like I'm all alone here at the moment, figured I'd go ahead and start up the suggestions thread. While I am waiting for some vegetables to soak, here is some stuff off the top of my head:
Some category ideas (in my opinion, making too many categories splinters discussion too much and leads to too much scattering of posts... so the fewer the better):
- General NHibernate Discussion - General chatter about the project
- NHibernate Source Discussion - Discussion related to the actual NHibernate source
- NHibernate Mapping - Discuss mapping file related issues and any NHibernate specific quirks/considerations
- HQL - Discuss isses with the HQL query language (this one is debateable, since you can usually point people to Hibernate docs regarding this)
- NHibernate Patterns - Discuss your favorite patterns for implementing designs using NHibernate
- Windows Forms - Discuss the use of NHibernate within Windows Forms applications
- ASP.NET - Discuss the user of NHIbernate within ASP.NET web applications
Well, those are my first ideas. Any thoughts?
Thanks again for getting this set up so quickly. Hopefully it'll take off!