-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: problems with har deployer ?
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:28 am 
JBoss jBPM Developer
JBoss jBPM Developer

for jBPM, i want to write a jBPM deployer based on the har deployer.

Background:
Basically, jBPM persistence adds some convenience methods to hibernate sessions. So i want to extend the har deployer to create a JbpmSessionFactory from the hibernate SessionFactory and put it also in JNDI.

Questions:
Are there any documented problems with the .har deployer ? I have heard of some problems with the .har deployer, but i have no clue what these problems were, if they were important and if they have been resolved.

Can i comfortably use the .har deployer as the basis for my jbpm deployer or would you recommend something different ?

regards, tom.[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:31 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Not sure of exactly what you are referring to. There may be a problem with deploying exploded har archives, but from my initial discussions with Scott Stark, these may actually be underlying JBoss issues.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:32 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

steve wrote:
Not sure of exactly what you are referring to. There may be a problem with deploying exploded har archives, but from my initial discussions with Scott Stark, these may actually be underlying JBoss issues.

There are. Archived har deployment works, but exploded does not. http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-1801

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]