-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/hibernate/HibernateException
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:56 pm 
Regular
Regular

First off java -jar hibern8ide.jar doesn't seem to work. The manifest is incorrect(it seems to be missing just one of the jars- jgraph).

When I run
java -cp hibern8ide.jar;lib\jgraph.jar;lib\bsh-2.0b1.jar;lib\forms-1.0.3.jar;lib\looks-1.1.3.jar;lib\pf-joi-full.jar net.sf.hibern8ide.Hibern8IDE

I seem to get the following error(there is no stack trace, just this one error....)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/hibernate/HibernateException

Notice the package is net.sf.hibernate!!!! I can't find a package like that in all the hibern8ide jars. Not in the jar itself not in the jars in the lib folder. Is there a way to solve this or work around it for now as people do seem to use it out there.
thanks,
dean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:00 am 
Regular
Regular

Hello deanhiller,

The name hibern8ide should say enough. It is probably some ide application for hibernate. The hibernate library including net/sf/hibernate/HibernateException can be found in hibernate2.jar. You can download hibernate from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/hibe ... &sort=desc it contains all the required libraries to run Hibernate and related software.

Hope this helps.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]