-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Good romantic way to propose for a wedding??
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:50 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Seems like this is a good place to ask...

what is a good romantic way to propose to a girl?

I have searched google a little.. found couple of good ones.. like freezing the ring in an ice cube.. but can't really execute it.. treasure hunt has potential of going not so well..

So any help is appreciated.. and If I like your idea.. I will give you credit.. somewhere.. maybe in the wedding video or something.. and I will do some coding for you.. perhaps hibernate related, if you want me to, that is..

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:57 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

hummm very technical topic, let me think, have you read Hibernate in Action? there is a chapter about Gavin & Christian wedding ;))))

Good luck (don't know if it is really a good place to talk about it ;))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:59 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

No.. I must admit.. I did not read that part in Hibernate In Action..

this forum's descrption was: Unconventional, off the wall discussion about Hibernate and everything, so I decided the post it here.

Plus I think some great minds come over here, and I wanted to hear what everyone had to say.

After all, I have a failover stragedy.. so If I don't find nothing effective over here, I will rely on other sources ;)

he he he..

Thanks everyone.

Paul

Pritpal Dhaliwal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:01 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Serious suggestion:

You find a private beach and setup a table (with all the extras, flowers etc) and a cooking facility - portable gas cooker. Bring her alone just before dusk and have a open fire prepared. Open the wine, light the camp fire, chat for a while (very important), cook a nice meal (make sure you make it at home a few times first so you know how its going to work out). Fuss over her while you serve her etc. More wine, ask to dance (music is optional and not needed) next to the fire. Then pop the question.

Not so serious suggestion:

Nude sky diving. When your just about to jump you ask, when she gets down she will be so pumped - you confirm the question. Regardless how it turns out. Its a great story to tell your mates.

What ever you do don't talk about IT :-).

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]