-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: SQL Server JDBC warnings
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:12 am 
Senior
Senior

When I run hibernate against SQL server I get these warnings in the log files. I realise this probably isn't a hibernate problem, I was just wondering if anyone else had seen these warnings or knew what they meant and whether I have to worry about them?

Code:
WARN [net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] [Thread-0] (JDBCExceptionReporter.java:20) - SQL Warning: 0, SQLState:
WARN [net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] [Thread-0] (JDBCExceptionReporter.java:28) - [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Database changed to cs
WARN [net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] [Thread-0] (JDBCExceptionReporter.java:20) - SQL Warning: 0, SQLState:
WARN [net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] [Thread-0] (JDBCExceptionReporter.java:28) - [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Changed database context to 'cs'.
WARN [net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] [Thread-0] (JDBCExceptionReporter.java:28) - [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Language changed to us_english
WARN [net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] [Thread-0] (JDBCExceptionReporter.java:28) - [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Changed language setting to us_english.

Cheers.

Myk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:04 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

This is a JDBC driver try to refer to your driver doc or change your driver.
Thi won't be a pb you you don't planned to manage accent, and stuffs like that.

Post subject: Clarification
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:48 am 

I'm sorry I didn't understand the reply to the original post. I'm getting the same type of warnings as the original poster. Is this normal and why would this be constantly appearing in the catalina.out log?

WARNING: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Changed database context to 'visiondev'.
Apr 12, 2006 8:07:49 AM net.sf.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logWarnings
WARNING: SQL Warning: 0, SQLState:
WARNING: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Language changed to us_english
WARNING: SQL Warning: 0, SQLState:
WARNING: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Changed language setting to us_english.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]