-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: VelocityRenderer Templates
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:31 pm 

Hi Hibernate Team,

I'm want to know if there are plans to extend the VelocityRenderer with different templates besides pojo.vm.

Right now I'm working with a modified version of pojo.vm that works better with Clob (because of serialization problems), basically treating it as a transient field and creating String constants on writeObject.

After it , I'm planning to create a SessionBean template, similar to SLSBperEntityRenderer, but I want to know if someone is already working with that, to merge efforts.

Thanks in advance...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:26 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

The advantage of the velocity script approach is to allow people like yourself to create and customise the generation process. I would think others would be interested so create a JIRA entry and send in the enhancements for consideration for inclusion in the main package.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]