-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: persist proxy objects, dynamic proxy objects, maps
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:17 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I am using proxy objects, dynamic proxy objects, maps in my project. Does hibernate provide any API to persist these in the DB tables

Say for example

The proxy object has two fields, userID and userName. I need to persist these two in the User table which has exactly 2 columns userID and userName.

Or instead I have a map that has these two values. Can I persist the map directly to the user table in database using Hibernate API.

I don

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:57 am 
Beginner
Beginner

In my earlier post, I have asked for ways to persist maps directly.

And while retrieving from the database, hibernate gives it as a collection of objects.
Instead can it give as a collection of Maps.

If there is no direct way to do that, can this feature be added to Hibernate?

I would appreciate if some one could help me out in this regard.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]