-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: How to configure Hibernate console with entities in many pro
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:07 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Hi,

I have JPA entities that depend on entities defined in another project. For example I have a t4-core-commons project that depends on a t4-core-utils project (for example @ManyToOne annotation).

I try to configure Hibernate Console (from JBoss Tools) for these projects. No problem to configure it on t4-core-utils project. But I can't find how to do with t4-core-commons : it fails because it can't find entities defined in t4-core-utils project.

I added t4-core-utils project to the classpath but it can't find them. Also tried to add t4-core-utils project as first entry in the classpath list : entities from t4-core-utils are found, but not one of t4-core-commons.

I encountered the same kind of problems with unit tests and solved it thanks to the <jar-file> property in persistence.xml. Is there something equivalent with Hibernate Console ?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:30 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

duplicate post ?

Should just work if you put them on the classpath and list the classes in the persistence.xml (without the jar it is not pssible to scan)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]