-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Index fields in collections associated without @JoinTable
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:38 pm 

Hello for everyone!

I have the following (simplified) structure of classes:

Code:
public class Book{

String title;

@OneToMany
List<BookAuthor> bookAuthors
}

public class BookAuthor{

@ManyToOne
Book book;

@ManyToOne
Author author;

(Some additional fields)
}

public class Author{

String name;

@OneToMany
List<BookAuthor> bookAuthors;
}

My problem is how to annotation the classes and properties, to search a Book by its author names, something like "book.bookAuthors.autor.name:somename".

I have some extra fields in the association class (BookAuthors), so I can't use the @JoinTable annotation, instead, I have to instantiate the association class manually, in order to set these fields. Other similar queries (but in associations using @JoinTable) works normally, just putting the @IndexedEmbedded/@ContainedIn annotations on both sides.

How can I solve this?

I found some topics about the "includePaths" property of @IndexedEmbedded annotation, but this property does not exists in my version (3.1.1GA).

Thanks for any help!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]