-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: EntityManagerFactory postUpdated
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:39 pm 

I have several EntityManagerFactory in my application, created using an
Ejb3Configuration using method (Ejb3Configuration.createEntityManagerFactory()).

The factory knows about every Entity because before the creation of the factory a added all the classes i need to the ejb3 configuration using the method Ejb3Configuration.addAnnotatedClass(Class clazz).

The point is, that i have to update in a certain point in time my Ejb3Configuration because there is annoter entity bean that my application has generated, so i use again the addAnnotatedClass method, but the factory
is not updated, so it doesn`t know about the new entity and i cant do any operation with that entity bean. If i want to update de factoty, i have to create a new EntityManagerFactory from the Ejb3Configuration updated, i dont know how good i could be, because the application is generating new Entity Beans constantly.

Any comments to make it will be appreciated.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]