-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Filter the lucene result list by a set of values documentid?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:43 pm 

I am new to both lucene and hibernate search. I have managed to make hibernate search working in my project.

I have managed to index such a entity:
Code:
@Indexed
@Entity
@Table(name = "tb_product")
public class Product  {

private long id;
   @Id
   @DocumentId
   public Long getId() {
      return id;
   }
}

Now I have a new requirement: a fulltext search should be happen on products within a specified set of ids(these ids are fetched by somewhere else).

Because the the query result need to be paginated, I wouldn't like to run the full query and filter out the result one by one. Now I am trying to build a Filter to let the query itself to do the filtering , but I failed build a DocIdSet corresponding to the product id because I don't know how to accept the documentid in query. Could anyone give some hint on how to access the product id in a lucene query? Or give the right direction of implement this?

Post subject: Re: Filter the lucene result list by a set of values documentid?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:28 pm 

I have manged to build a filter (see code block below) and it works, but seems that is not what I want: to build the filter I have to go through all docs to decide whether the doc's id in the provided list, that is much slower than filter after the result list is available.

Code:
fullTextQuery.setFilter(new Filter() {

@Override
    public DocIdSet getDocIdSet(IndexReader reader) throws IOException {
    Term term = new Term("isMarketable", "true");
    TermDocs td = reader.termDocs(term);
    OpenBitSet bs = new OpenBitSet();
    while (td.next()) {
        if (prodIds2.contains(Long.valueOf(reader.document(td.doc()).getField("id").stringValue()))) {
            bs.set(td.doc());
        }
    }
    return bs;
    }
});

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]