-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: AST source errors
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:10 pm 

I just downloaded the Hibernate 3 source and when I opened it up in Eclipse, many of the classes in the org.hibernate.hql.ast package have errors. There are many references to classes that do not exist in the source.

There is a very specific thing I need to modify in the AbstractBatcher class. I had done it to the BatcherImpl in version 2.1.7c and would like to upgrade to Hibernate3. But I need to port this change.

Is the org.hibernate.hql.ast package necessary for Hibernate3 to run properly? Can I recompile the rest of the source and ignore this package?

Thanks for any help.

John Murray

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:13 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

The classes in that package are generated by Antlr. You need to run the antlr target from the build script.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:33 pm 

steve wrote:
The classes in that package are generated by Antlr. You need to run the antlr target from the build script.

I see. I ran the build script and then added the generated source to the distributed source. It all seems fine now. Thanks for the quick help.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]