-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: JBoss service to obtain SessionFactory w. annotated entities
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:48 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Hi, I am doing some tests with hibernate3 with annotations. I've created a few classes mapped with metadata and I would like to know which is the best way to deploy them to JBoss. I've seen in the ejb3 documentation that I can create a jar with the classes with .ejb3 extension, and work with them with the entity manager.
However, I don't have any clue how can I deploy those entities in JBoss and register a SessionFactory in the server context with Jndi as I've done in the 'past' with entities mapped using XML (included in a .sar file that has a jboss-service.xml).
So I would like to get a SessionFactory from the JBoss context which uses annotated classes. Is this possible? Any hints?

Thanks in anticipation,

Bruno

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]