-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Migrating to Hibernate Search-5.2.0.Beta1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:41 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi,

There is a mismatch between your Hibernate Seach and Lucene versions. Hibernate Search 5.2.0.Beta1 (which you seem to use as per the thread title) uses Lucene 4.10.4, so 5.3.1 does not match. But also note that Hibernate Search 5.2 is based on Hibernate ORM 4, not 5.

Hibernate Search 5.2 is a bit dated anyways, so I recommend you use the latest release, 5.5.0.Final, which is compatible with Lucene 5.3 and Hibernate ORM 5.0. Micro (bugfix) versions may still differ, but that should be no problem in general.

Hth,

--Gunnar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:31 am 

Thanks for your reply...

I am a newbie to hibernate and lucene and this is for the first time I have been working on lucene migration, so not that good with these terminologies :(

I have downloaded hibernate 5.0.2.Final core, and with that I got hibernate-search-engine-5.5.0. So will it be ok to use hibernate core 5.0.2 or should I download some other stable release?

And as per your suggestion I have used the following jars:

hibernate-core-5.0.2.Final.jar
hibernate-search-engine-5.5.0.Final.jar
hibernate-search-orm-5.5.0.Final.jar
hibernate-validator-5.0.2.Final.jar

lucene-core-5.3.1.jar
lucene-analyzers-common-5.3.1.jar

With this i am getting the following error:
Error creating bean with name 'ssamTxtSrchSessionFactory' defined in class path resource [spring-config.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.search.exception.SearchException: HSEARCH000247: An indexed field defined on 'com.att.ssam.txtsearch.dto.Ssam_trans_dtl:transKey1' tries to override the id field settings. The document id field settings cannot be modified. Use a different field name.

Can you please look into this....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 am 

Hi,

Any help on below?

--------------------------
Thanks for your reply...

I am a newbie to hibernate and lucene and this is for the first time I have been working on lucene migration, so not that good with these terminologies :(

I have downloaded hibernate 5.0.2.Final core, and with that I got hibernate-search-engine-5.5.0. So will it be ok to use hibernate core 5.0.2 or should I download some other stable release?

And as per your suggestion I have used the following jars:

hibernate-core-5.0.2.Final.jar
hibernate-search-engine-5.5.0.Final.jar
hibernate-search-orm-5.5.0.Final.jar
hibernate-validator-5.0.2.Final.jar

lucene-core-5.3.1.jar
lucene-analyzers-common-5.3.1.jar

With this i am getting the following error:
Error creating bean with name 'ssamTxtSrchSessionFactory' defined in class path resource [spring-config.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.search.exception.SearchException: HSEARCH000247: An indexed field defined on 'com.abc.xyx.Ssam_trans_dtl:transKey1' tries to override the id field settings. The document id field settings cannot be modified. Use a different field name.

Can you please look into this....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:58 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

I'd recommend Hibernate ORM 5.0.3.Final as that's the latest and greatest, but 5.0.2 should work, too.

Quote:
"An indexed field defined on 'com.att.ssam.txtsearch.dto.Ssam_trans_dtl:transKey1' tries to override the id field settings. The document id field settings cannot be modified. Use a different field name.".

It is essentially saying that you should not reconfigure the Lucene document field implicitly created for the property "transKey1" of your "Ssam_trans_dtl" entity. So either you remove the @Field annotation from that property or you assign a different name to it, if you want to apply some special analysis to it for instance. You'd have to find out why the field was configured that way originally in order to decide what's the right path forward.

Hth,

--Gunnar

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2