-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ability to index the text that matches a particular pattern.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 am 

Hello.
I am using in my project "Hibernate Search". Everything works fine, but I have a one question.
Data in my project stored in a specific format: "text [hidden words]". Hidden words aren't shown to users.
Can I not index the text, which correspond to a particular pattern(using regex for example)?

Post subject: Re: Ability to index the text that matches a particular pattern.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:18 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi,
you can do that in two ways:

1) (simpler) create a custom StringBridge and register it on the fields you need to "filter": See also http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/search/4.1/reference/en-US/html_single/#d0e4037;
your implementation should just remove the [...] part.

2) (better reusable and better performance) create a custom Analyzer. For some examples I'd suggest to look into the Lucene source code as there are many Analyzers in it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]