-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Programmatic API
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:42 am 

Hi All,
I am trying to move to the programmatic approach as described at http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/search/reference/en-US/html/search-mapping.html#hsearch-mapping-programmaticapi.
but i have same problem:
1)i don't konw : i have to override the SearchMapping class ?? how can i say to hibernate Search to consider my api configuration ??
and ths.

Post subject: Re: Programmatic API
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:56 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

HamZuZ wrote:
1)i don't konw : i have to override the SearchMapping class ?? how can i say to hibernate Search to consider my api configuration ??
and ths.

No, you don't have to override SearchMapping. You need to instantiate an instance and configure your entities using the fluent API. Once you have a configured SearchMapping instance you have to pass this instance to the Hibernate configuration as a property using the key hibernate.search.model_mapping (Environment.MODEL_MAPPING). Alternatively you can provide the fully qualified class name of a search mapping factory which must have a no-arg constructor and a method annotated with @Factory returning a SearchMapping instance.

This is all in the online docs. Have you checked there? If so and it is still unclear let us know. Especially what the problem is so that we can improve the documention.

--Hardy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 am 

thx you very much Hardy.
This week, the documentation has changed by comparing it to that of the week before and it rained now become clear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:12 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

That's because we released Hibernate Validator 4.0.0.Final this week which is the latest stable release and hence the documentation update. You can always find the different documentation versions (including the latest development version) under this link - http://www.hibernate.org/subprojects/search/docs

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]