-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Projection not returning stored field
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:06 pm 
Regular
Regular

Hi,

I am facing a strange problem with projection. I am having a document with four indexed fields
1. customer.name
2. country
3. sales
4. geoscope

After I run an indexing process, (All of these are stored as Index.STORE=yes) I am able to see all these fields as a part of each document using Luke.

However in my code when I create a projection out of all these fields, except for customer.name rest all return values. I have validated that there is no obvious errors like misspelt field name in Java code and the one present in the index.

This is strange that for the same document Hibernate is able to pick all the fields except for one and showing null.

Any leads will be very helpful

Post subject: Re: Hibernate Projection not returning stored field
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi David,
that was not supported but it makes sense to do, I'm looking into implementing that; see https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HSEARCH-890

thanks for reporting the issue

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]