-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Where is the BeanValidationEventListener ?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 pm 

Hi,
I'm trying the new Hibernate-validator 4.0.0.GA.
In the documentation Item 6.2 "ORM integration", its written that Hibernate Validator has a built-in Hibernate event listener ( http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Hiberna ... rnate/cfg/ ). The documentation I'm referring about is located here: http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/v3/re ... erence.pdf

So, the BeanValidationEventListener is supposed to be in the Hibernate-annotations jar, but I can't find it.
I checked the latest hibernate-annotations:3.4.0.GA and no lucky.

Where is it?
Does that mean that Hibernate-validator 4.0.0.GA. is not integrated with Hibernate?

Thank you,

Paulo

Post subject: Re: Where is the BeanValidationEventListener ?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:36 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi,

BeanValidationEventListener is part of Annoations 3.5 and as such not really released yet. Have a look at this thread - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=999747 . It hopefully gives you some ideas on what to do next.

To answer to your question. Hibernate Validator will be integrated into into Hibernate Core, but for now you will have to add your own version of BeanValidationEventListener to your code base.

--Hardy

Post subject: Re: Where is the BeanValidationEventListener ?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 pm 

Exactly what I though.
Thanks for replying.
Cheers,
Paulo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]