-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Converting from xdoclet to Hibernate Annotations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 am 

I have a legacy application which has about 70 XDoclet beans and a few hundred Hibernate Annotation beans.

I need to convert these XDoclet beans to Hibernate Annotation beans. I would like to use an automated system to do this. However the beans are all mixed together and some XDoclet beans are referencing Hibernate Annotation beans in relationships.

I have tried running the Hibernate Code Generation tool on the XDoclet beans but keep getting errors like the following:
Code:
org.hibernate.MappingException: Association references unmapped class: net.i.ThirdPartyRelation
Association references unmapped class: net.i.ThirdPartyRelation

I was hoping that I could use Hibernate Reverse Engineer tool to do this but I am not sure if it is possible.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how this could be done?

Post subject: Re: Converting from xdoclet to Hibernate Annotations
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:01 pm 

Bump

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]