-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Upgraded Eclipse/Tools now get ClassNotFoundException
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:02 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I have upgraded Eclipse to latest stable (Indigo) and installed Hibernate Tools to latest as well.

I had a previous workspace in Eclipse that had hibernate configurations. I opened one of these and saw Configuration, Session Factory, Database without error. I opened up Configuration with success. Upon opening up Session Factory, I get ClassNotFoundException now. The class that it is bombing out on is on a inner class component used for the identity of a mapped class.

This all worked in a previous Eclipse/Hibernate Tool combination.

I have searched via google and this forum to see if this is a known issue and I cannot find any occurrence of this issue.

Note: when I run may application start class...all is well. I just can't access the session factory via the tools.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated in tracking this down as I would like to upgrade to the latest versions.

Thanks
- Doug

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]