-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can any body give me the link .
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 pm 

Please can anybody give me the link from where i could get the source code api so that i can
attach that in my Eclipse Europa Version 3.3.1.1 and can see the documentation of all tha
class & Interfaces in Hibernate . Like we do as in Core Java we Attach the Src.zip file and all classes and methods documents are availabe for us in eclipse
please forward me the link

Thanks In Advance .... I am Waiting for Repies......

Post subject: Re: Can any body give me the link .
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 pm 
Senior
Senior

Actually you should have the sources already, they're part of the normal download archive.
E.g. for hibernate-distribution-3.3.2.GA, look in the project/core/src/main/java subdirectory. (It would be nice if the README file listed what can be found in which subdirectory.)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]