-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Generation POJOs with annotations over properties
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:57 am 

Hi,

I produce POJOs with eclipse hibernate plug-in from my database. But it produces annotations over get* functions like;

@Id
@Column(name = "ID_PATIENT_CLASS", unique = true, nullable = false, precision = 10, scale = 0)
public long getIdPatientClass() {
return this.idPatientClass;
}

But I'd like to produce it over properties like;

@Id
@Column(name = "ID_PATIENT_CLASS", unique = true, nullable = false, precision = 10, scale = 0)
private long idPatientClass;

Is a way ( or a tutorial preferred :) ) to generete annotations over properties ? Thanks for all answers.

Post subject: Re: Generation POJOs with annotations over properties
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 am 
Senior
Senior

Though I am not 100% sure if this solution will work, I know that you can change the .ftl files in your hibernate tools jar file to make changes to the way the java class files are generated. I had used it for making changes to the cascade property being applied to the relationships.
You can check my thread for manipulating the cascade attribute here
https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=985004
Hibernate-tools.jar/pojo/Ejb3PropertyGetAnnotation.ftl should be a fine place to start looking at.

HTH

Post subject: Re: Generation POJOs with annotations over properties
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:43 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

you dont need to change the ftl files in the tools.jar, just copy the .ftl files you want to change to a directory and put it on the template-path which will then be picked up before the tools.jar templates.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]