-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Custom datastore for Hibernate OGM
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:11 am 

Hi,
I'm considering using Hibernate OGM with a custom datastore (something like the MapDatastore, with some customizations).
My question is:
Can the datastore access information about the session or transaction that called it? Specifically, can it "tell" that the session/transaction is read-only?

Post subject: Re: Custom datastore for Hibernate OGM
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:22 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi,
I'm not sure how you can do what you are asking for but if your datastore implements the interface org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceRegistryAwareService, you can obtain the serviceRegistry and from it you can access all the services initialized.

The InfinispanDatastoreProvider uses that interface so that it can integrate with the JtaPlatform used.

Hope this can help,
Davide

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]