-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Cassandra and Hibernate
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:45 am 

I have seen some code from a Cassandra adapter for Hibernate OGM. Is that project active? If so does anyone have any information? We are very interested in this.

Thank You
Chris

Post subject: Re: Cassandra and Hibernate
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:54 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hello,
The OGM Cassandra module is active but with the release of the new Datastax driver, we have decided to rewrite it entirely.

Still, this is very early but we would love to get help in this area. I will point Kahn to this post to give you more detailed info on the progress.

Emmanuel

Post subject: Re: Cassandra and Hibernate
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm 

Hello,

I am presently trying to implement cassandra support into OGM but there is a lot of work as you can see here (https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm/pull/164).

Any help would be welcomed as you can see in comments ;-)

Presently, I am working with cassandra java-driver which is in snapshot and which is only working for cassandra 1.2.

Hope this help.

Cheers,

Khanh

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]