-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Mapping (ORM) for MongoDB
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 am 

Hello,

i have project to develop using hibernate, as per our project requirement we have to use MongoDB,

i have used Hibernate mapping for RDBMS, but I have query regarding hibernate mapping for MongoDB, whether or not such mapping concept applicable for MongoDB using hibernate or not, if yes then how, or is it feasible to use?

Please Reply..

Post subject: Re: Hibernate Mapping (ORM) for MongoDB
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Hi aaresha,
yes it is possible using Hibernate OGM but there are some limitations:
- we didn't release it yet, you should use a SNAPSHOT from Maven (4.0.0-SNAPSHOT) or build the project yourself from https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm
- HQL and Criteria queries are not working yet, to do queries we suggest integrating Hibernate Search as well

We are planning a release for the end of the month, still it won't be very different from the current 4.0.0-SNAPSHOT so you could start trying it out already.

The most up-to-date documentation is in the repository itself, but feel free to ask us for more details.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]