-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Delphi.NET and NHibernate
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:55 pm 

Hi,

i'm trying to use NHibernate with D2006 for .NET. I'm an experienced hibernate user so i'm not new to hibernate.
With Delphi.NET i have a problem : loading a class hibernate says there is no default no argument constructor. Delphi classes allways have a default no argument constructor named create, visible with reflection tools.

Is there any example on how to use nhibernate with delphi ?

Best regards

sergio sette

Post subject: Re: Delphi.NET and NHibernate
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:19 pm 
Expert
Expert

chicco7 wrote:
With Delphi.NET i have a problem : loading a class hibernate says there is no default no argument constructor. Delphi classes allways have a default no argument constructor named create, visible with reflection tools.

AFAIK, the constructors in .Net do not have names. So You was either mistaken about the name of constructor or the method You see is not a constructor.

I do not have Delphi.Net at had so I can't check out.

Gert

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:06 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Hi !

I have written an article about using Delphi + NHibernate for a Delphi brazilian magazine called Clube Delphi.

Here is the link for demo application download:

http://www.clubedelphi.net/clubedelphi/ ... ernate.zip

I hope this can help you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:32 pm 

pauloquicoli wrote:
Hi !
I hope this can help you

Tnx, it was usefull.
My problem was quite trivial, the .NET compiler simply doesn't add classes to the assembly until they are used (declaring a variable is not enough)
So insted of using the right class i've used the only class that was visible with reflection tool (the fake class delphi generates to handle plain functions and procedures)

I've also problem with types (TDatetime cannot be used, at leas with Oracle, i use DateTime instead) but at the end it works fine like in Java. I'm trying to create a custom dataset to bind objects to visual components.

Best regard

sergio sette

Post subject: Re: Delphi.NET and NHibernate
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:24 pm 

Question:

Have you a example of Delphi + Nhibernate? Ca you send it me?
Thank you very much

Regards

Carlos MORON
Buenos Aires - Argentina

chicco7 wrote:
Hi,

i'm trying to use NHibernate with D2006 for .NET. I'm an experienced hibernate user so i'm not new to hibernate.

Is there any example on how to use nhibernate with delphi ?

Best regards

sergio sette

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]