-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Cant put it to work! NHibernate+VisualStudio 2008+WebProject
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am 

I'm new to .net and I've been using Hibernate for 3 year on Java projects.
I thought that it would be a lot easier to configure it on a .net (c#) but after dozens of failures I'm starting to think that I was wrong.
Some tutorials made a lot of sense but they didnt work at all, and besides that it very, very hard to find good help (at least from a Java developer perspective) just from googling.

Can anyone suggest a "decent" tutorial that works fine on a web project created on Visual Studio 2008 (C#)? It doesnt really matter what version of nhibernate it uses all that matters now is something working.

Daniel

PS:sorry for any spelling mistakes, English is not my mother language.

Need help with Hibernate? Read this first:
http://www.hibernate.org/ForumMailingli ... AskForHelp

Problems with Session and transaction handling?

Read this: http://hibernate.org/42.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:25 pm 

Hi Daniel -

Check out the NHibernate videos at this web-site. The author has done a wonderful job presenting NHibernate utilizing Visual Studio.

Here are some good codeproject articles which discuss NHibernate. Some of the articles are older but the concepts still apply.

Good luck. I'm using NHibernate (1.2.1 GA) with Visual Studio 2005 successfully.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]