-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: How to control the subselect
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:26 am 

Hi guys,
I am quite new with NHibernate.
Let's take a look at the following example:
I have Customers and each Customer has a collection of Orders (Lazy=true, fetch=subselect).
Now let say that i would like to retrieve all the Customers under the age of 50. This would not be a problem since i can achive that via expresions or HQL.
But what if i want to retrieve all the customers under the age of 50, and for each of these customers i would like to get only the orders that were created before the 01/01/2000... can i do that?
Note: i don't want to retrive 2 differnt arrays of Customers and Orders, i would like to retrieve a filtered list of Customers and each Customer with its filtered collection of Orders.

Best regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:31 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

If you know how to pull back the customers under age 50 in hql, tacking this onto your Where clause seems simple enough " AND Order.OrderDate > '01/01/2000' "

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]