-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: NHibernate with Sharepoint
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:32 am 

Dear All:

I am trying to integrate NHibernate with a sharepoint application, but "File Not Found" error is always reported.

Note that: both the config.xml and the hbm.xml file are placed under the WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv. and i also modified the web.config file.

any idea how to integrate NHibernate with sharepoint applications or workflows.

Best Regards
ama55

Post subject: Having the Same Problem!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:49 pm 

Did you ever find a solution for this? It is so frustrating and it must be something very simple but I can't find it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:25 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

I don't know the specifics about Sharepoint; however, the NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration class has a handfull of AddXyz() methods to allow one to add mappings from a variety of sources (e.g. embedded resource, an XML file, even from a URL). I would suggest have a look at the API docs for the Configuration class. There is probably one that will be useful to you.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]