-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Find Type by tablename
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:13 am 

NHibernate version: 1.2.0

Hi all,

is there a way to get the type or something like that, when I only know the tablename?

Thanks in advanced.

Live long and prosper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:37 am 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

There is no direct way that I am aware of. However, you can call ISessionFactory.GetAllClassMetadata() to obtain an IDictionary of Persisters (keyed by the mapped type). From the persisters, then, you can find out to which tables the types are mapped. Beware that if you use table-per-hierarchy inheritance, you will have more than one type mapped to the same table.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:13 am 

karlchu wrote:
There is no direct way that I am aware of. However, you can call ISessionFactory.GetAllClassMetadata() to obtain an IDictionary of Persisters (keyed by the mapped type). From the persisters, then, you can find out to which tables the types are mapped. Beware that if you use table-per-hierarchy inheritance, you will have more than one type mapped to the same table.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try it this way.

Live long and prosper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:22 am 

karlchu wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I'll try it this way.

Live long and prosper

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]