-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: I need your view [Hibernate versus NHibernate]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:22 pm 

Hello everybody

I'm processing a trainning scheme for my IUP third years, and during it i have to compare Hibernate and NHibernate.

I have readen all the two documentation reference tools and other documentation (not a lot!) found on the Internet.

I have created a lot of little program onto the two tools in order to test them.
I have done the same program with the two langages in order to see if we can do the same think.

...and i have not find a lot of differences. only minor differences like parameters of mapping file elements, and the "N" ahead Hibernate in MS tools ...(sorry :-()

So I decide to ask you, if you use the two technologies (hoobies or professionnal use):"What do you think about the two techno, did you choose one techno rather than the other, and over all did you found some differences that can help us to choose the better technologies?"

thanks a lot for your reply.

and sorry for the error of langages but i'm not good in english ('-,-)
.................................................................................................... ~

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]